Teeth cleaning and whitening
Dental Cleanings: To keep teeth and gums healthy, you need a dental cleaning or hygiene visit, every six months if you show sings of gum disease, your hygienist will recommend a deep cleaning to remove plaque from below the gum line
Teeth whitening: Your dentist will help you determine the best solution for your unique lifestyle and goals.
- Chairside or in-office teeth whitening.
- Home whitening system.
- If teeth whitening does not work for you, consider porcelain crowns or veneers.
Dental implants: Replaced your missing teeth with dental implants. It features an artificial root, the post and crown A few implant post can secure a bridge, partial or denture. They are a lasting solution that improves quality of life through rejuvenated oral function and appearance
Rooth canal therapy
Infection or inflammation of the nerve may be treatable by a root canal, in some situations you can avoid tooth extraction
Help to improve your bite, reposition your teeth to enhance your appearance, move the teeth into proper alignment. Modern braces can be made from clear or tooth-colored structures
* Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry
Porcelain Veneers: Thin shells of dental porcelain handcrafted, custom-made that are placed on your front teeth. Veneers can dramatically transform your smile by correcting flaws like:
- Chips ·misalignment
- Cracks ·misshapeness
- Gaps. ·stains
Crown and bridgework
It can replace one tooth or few teeth in a row:
- Dentures and Partials: Dentures replace all teeth on the upper or lower arch, and partials replace multiple missing teeth on one arch.
- Traditionally, dentures are secured by natural suction or adhesive.
- Partials attach to neighboring teeth with inconspicuous claps. However, either prosthetic can be anchored to dental implants for maximum stability.
- Infant oral health exams
- Preventive dental care
- Habit counseling
- Repair of tooth cavities
- Management of gum diseases